1. Dogs begin to bark, hounds begin to howl, lightning snaps - and folks clap in
wonderment at the FIREBALL BOOGIE!
2. The soft lowing of the mufflers and the muffled distant rustling of "Foggy" bustling
'crost a trestle - FOGGY TRAIN BLUES.
3. Do you dig the groove? Does it make you move? Move on up a trifle further and
do the splits!... now work out to the BEAVER BOOGIE.
4. Put you hands on your hips, do a back-over flip, let your backbone slip - whoa -
you're doing the BOOGIE-LOO!
5. Some can afford to trade a lifetime for just one day in paradise...others simply
say GIMME 5¢ WORTH OF LOVE.
6. Every so often everyone's baby gets a mind to roam - and that leaves you where?
- right down with the 3:45 BLUES.
1. OINK! Remember it isn't fair to discriminate - Pigs gotta boogie too - so hop in our
cul-de-sac and work out to the PIGGIE BOOGIE.
2. Down with it? Can't quit it! - Zeet! Zeet! MOOGIE BOOGIE.
3. I've heard of a burrough called Fat Town - I'm just trying to make that hamlet my
own...welcome to FAT CITY!
4. She's got a wig to wear to the beach - all the other bathers think she's a peach.
Zeet up with ANGEL'S DUST BOOGIE.
5. Put one foot in the future and one foot in the past - now "boogie-back" to
6. Life can't always be exactly the way we want it to be - but you can be satisfied...
on the INSIDE.
"Take your sweetheart to town and do the Boogie..."
ARISTOTLE, Ethics, i. 4.1095 a 16-19